MilSim Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Airsoft & milsim

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who makes the best GBB sidearm

Go down 
5 posters

Best GBB Sidearm
WE TECH
Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_lcap0%Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
G&G
Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_lcap0%Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
TSD
 0% [ 0 ]
CQB Master
 0% [ 0 ]
Matrix
 0% [ 0 ]
UMAREX
Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_lcap20%Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
KWA
Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_lcap20%Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Tokyo Marui
Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_lcap60%Who makes the best GBB sidearm I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
WELL
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Smil3

Who makes the best GBB sidearm Empty
PostSubject: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:33 pm

this ranges from Pistol to SMG
Back to top Go down
Patinator

Patinator

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:37 pm

For the money? KJW and KWA are certainly up there. You get solid pistols for $100 to $150.

If money is not an issue... then Tokyo Marui guns with metal body kits are king. If you can spend $300 on your sidearm, go for that... you get great accuracy, quality, and you can use stronger gas without a doubt in your mind.
Back to top Go down
Admin: Tenhoff
Admin
Admin: Tenhoff

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:21 pm

WE tech and socom gear are the same company
Back to top Go down
https://milsimuniverse.4umer.com
deathmechanic

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:42 pm

TM or WA.

/thread.
Back to top Go down
airsoftg36c

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:53 pm

TM. I LOVE my TM Desert Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Patinator

Patinator

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:16 pm

airsoftg36c wrote:

Just remember to use gas cans with gas in them... ;p
Back to top Go down
airsoftg36c

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Patinator wrote:
airsoftg36c wrote:

Lol.. I'll do my best

For those of you who don't know what Pat and I are talking about, My Desert Eagle broke about a month ago. It woudln't shoot, so I took it to the hobby shop. The tech suggested I get a new can of gas and test it out before I traded it out. I took it home, filled the mag, and it works like a charm now. Upon inspection, I find the can I' was using is absolutely empty. I felt SO fail that day. 3 different topics on 3 different forums. I'd made a complete fool out of myself. I don't think Pat has forgiven me yet Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Patinator

Patinator

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:53 pm

airsoftg36c wrote:
Patinator wrote:
airsoftg36c wrote:

Lol.. I'll do my best

For those of you who don't know what Pat and I are talking about, My Desert Eagle broke about a month ago. It woudln't shoot, so I took it to the hobby shop. The tech suggested I get a new can of gas and test it out before I traded it out. I took it home, filled the mag, and it works like a charm now. Upon inspection, I find the can I' was using is absolutely empty. I felt SO fail that day. 3 different topics on 3 different forums. I'd made a complete fool out of myself. I don't think Pat has forgiven me yet Embarassed

No, I'm just gonna bug you about that forever. ^_^ You really earned your name AIRHEAD... Razz
Back to top Go down
airsoftg36c

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:23 am

Lol! Laughing You're epic Pat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who makes the best GBB sidearm   Who makes the best GBB sidearm Empty

Back to top Go down

Who makes the best GBB sidearm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MilSim Universe :: Airsoft Guns & Accessories :: Gas Powered Guns-
Jump to: