MilSim Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Airsoft & milsim

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup guys I'm Sno :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sno
Admin
sno

Sup guys I'm Sno :D Empty
PostSubject: Sup guys I'm Sno :D   Sup guys I'm Sno :D EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Sup guys names Brandon, People call me Sno. Love airsoft, Love the military and cannot wait to join. I'm a huge Mp5 fan. Have a E1 Mp5 as a primary weapon santa And i am NOT A FAN Of the Glock. Real of Airsoft Razz
Back to top Go down
Patinator

Patinator

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys I'm Sno :D   Sup guys I'm Sno :D EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Why do you hate Glocks? owo

Hi Sno, I'm Pat. o3o
Back to top Go down
sno
Admin
sno

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys I'm Sno :D   Sup guys I'm Sno :D EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Hey pat!, Dude its really hard to explain. I've held a real Glock. Not a fan. Can't really get a tight grip on it, And i just think its a ugly pistol lol
Back to top Go down
airsoftg36c

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys I'm Sno :D   Sup guys I'm Sno :D EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:05 am

I totally agree with you Sno. Its a fugly gun. I prefer more chunky guns like the MK.23 or Desert Eagle. Guns like the 1911 don't feel good in my hand. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Patinator

Patinator

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys I'm Sno :D   Sup guys I'm Sno :D EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:46 am

Yeah, well... I'm sure you're not very manly in the hand area, airhead. Razz

Sno, I kind of agree, the Glock just isn't as pleasing as a wood-grip, black-finish M1911... nice as a weapon for functionality, but it just doesn't have that visual punch.

And god dang it, neither does some shining flashy gold Desert Eagle. *slaps airhead* Razz
Back to top Go down
airsoftg36c

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys I'm Sno :D   Sup guys I'm Sno :D EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 pm

True Pat, they're not very manly... but they do make me feel good sometimes.... Smile
I only kid. IRL(and not your imagination) they are rather manly hands.

And my Desert Eagle isn't some faggot pimp's hand cannon.
Back to top Go down
jqzd39

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys I'm Sno :D   Sup guys I'm Sno :D EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:44 am

Hi guys, here is one more newbie for this platform. For me this forum sounds really interesting as have seen some really informative threads, which were worth reading. Think you guys are just amazing with the facts and the experience you share hereā€¦hope will have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
Admin: Tenhoff
Admin
Admin: Tenhoff

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys I'm Sno :D   Sup guys I'm Sno :D EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Welcome to the forums man Smile
Back to top Go down
https://milsimuniverse.4umer.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup guys I'm Sno :D   Sup guys I'm Sno :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup guys I'm Sno :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MilSim Universe :: General Airsoft :: Introductions-
Jump to: