MilSim Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Airsoft & milsim

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patinator

Patinator

The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot Empty
PostSubject: The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot   The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi.

I may as well make my introduction. Blagh. Hi, name's Pat, a good (I hope :c) buddy of Tenhoff's, who invited me here. I've been into airsoft since winter '09, but I've actually never played a real game. That may hopefully change this summer, but whatever. I love shooting, and that's more or less what I do with my guns... shoot at the trees in my yard. Razz

Um... speaking of guns, what do I have? Well... a JG G3 which I've already blabbed about, it has a loose selector switch. Aside from that, it has the best performance out of all my guns... Then there's my Cyma Socom 16. It works well, except the safety switch is screwy. Lastly is my newest gun, a JG G36C. Works well, no issues. Just, kind of poor range, no more than 100 feet without lobbing... There's also my pistol, a KJ Works Mk I. Epic, accurate to and past 100 feet.

I'm on just Airsoft Society, as far as other sites that actually have any activity. But I'm on a couple other forums for various other stuff, I doubt it'd interest anyone. :p

I'm a friendly guy... I've been called by someone (Deathmechanic aka god) a little angel on everybody's shoulder since I'm always nice and crap. Which is funny, considering I'm an atheist. Hm. Um, just don't make me mad, or I'll explode like a nuke and regret it five minutes later Very Happy

So, hi Milsim Universe.
Back to top Go down
airsoftg36c

The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot Empty
PostSubject: Re: The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot   The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Welcome to the boards, o "stupid idiot" Razz
Back to top Go down
Patinator

Patinator

PostSubject: Re: The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot   The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:24 pm

airsoftg36c wrote:
Welcome to the boards, o "stupid idiot" Razz

Hey, at least I know when my gas cans are empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot   The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot Empty

Back to top Go down

The introduction of the great and mighty and evil and powerful Patinator aka some stupid idiot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MilSim Universe :: General Airsoft :: Beginners Forum-
Jump to: