MilSim Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Airsoft & milsim

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advice on fixing my JG G3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patinator

Patinator

Advice on fixing my JG G3 Empty
PostSubject: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:01 pm

I'll try my luck here.

My JG G3 has a very loose fire selector switch. Loose as in, I can pull it off. I can put it back on, but it's not sturdy enough to be used with the normal thumb-flicking. Basically, it's not usable, even though it's my best-performing gun. :/

So... how should I fix this? Some have suggested epoxy and superglue. That's possible as long as it works, but how should I put the stuff on? Where, to keep the whole thing from sticking?

I can't just buy a replacement, because I can't do internal work. I'd ship it to somebody awesome who CAN do that while upgrading it (like Deathmechanic aka god), but I want it fixed now because I love it. ;-; My baby...

So... yeah... can I please get some advice? Pretty please with a Real Sword Type 56 on top? (I wish.)
Back to top Go down
Admin: Tenhoff
Admin
Admin: Tenhoff

PostSubject: Re: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:14 pm

it sounds to me like there is a clip inside that is missing, you shouldn't have to worry about messing with the gearbox, just open the side of the gun up and see if there is a place to clip something to the selector switch
Back to top Go down
https://milsimuniverse.4umer.com
Patinator

Patinator

PostSubject: Re: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:20 pm

But... just opening a gun is too much for me right now, Tenhoff. x___x Blargh.
Back to top Go down
airsoftg36c

PostSubject: Re: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:05 am

Patinator wrote:
But... just opening a gun is too much for me right now, Tenhoff. x___x Blargh.

Not sure what your problem is, but if you're so scared to open it up, why don't you just take it to a tech?
Back to top Go down
Patinator

Patinator

PostSubject: Re: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Blargh. There are few techs around here to my knowledge, and I'd rather have a quick fix... Idk, it's on my mother. -.- Since I'm not 18 and all.

Hm. If I can't find a quick fix until I want to get it souped up, then oh well...
Back to top Go down
airsoftg36c

PostSubject: Re: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 pm

What? 18? I'm 15 and I can have a tech look at my gun Razz
Back to top Go down
Patinator

Patinator

PostSubject: Re: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Yes, well, I bet you also have money for your own use. -_-
Back to top Go down
airsoftg36c

PostSubject: Re: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:13 pm

What? 18? I'm 15 and I can have a tech look at my gun Razz
Back to top Go down
Smil3

PostSubject: Re: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:15 pm

had same prob on my MP5
i put a small pice of tape that was rolled up sticky side up and put it in and i has still stuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice on fixing my JG G3   Advice on fixing my JG G3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice on fixing my JG G3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MilSim Universe :: Airsoft Guns & Accessories :: Electric Powered Guns-
Jump to: